Spring is finally here and my family history research is in full bloom!
How about you? Are you building and shaping your family tree this April?
I am working on a collaborative research project with some cousins to learn more about our great-grandmother. We’ve been sharing our finds and asking a lot of questions! Each answer we discover unlocks another puzzle piece for our shared family history!
And I want to share with you some of my favorite genealogy/writing tips, so this month I am having a SPRING FLING SALE – SAVE 50% off any of my webinar bundles!
Each bundle now just $9.97 (regularly $19.95 each) through 30 APRIL 2019 with coupon code SPRING19.
[NOTE: To purchase more than one bundle, you will have to go back and add each one individually to your cart and then apply the coupon].
|Beginning Genealogy Webinar Bundle|
This bundle includes the following webinars along with syllabus materials:
- Online Genealogy for Beginners and Beyond
- Tracing Your Immigrant Ancestors
- Taming Your Inner Packrat Part 1 and Part 2
Other bundles available: Share Your Stories, Finding Your Female Ancestors Volume 1, Eastern European Genealogy Volume I, Genealogy Dark Side, and Timesaving Tools for the Family Historian.
Click here to purchase now.
I am excited to announce a new course available through my online course site Research, Write, Connect is The ABCs of DNA taught by instructor Regina Negrycz.
|The ABCs of DNA|
By taking this course today, you will quickly learn the core concepts of using DNA for genealogy, which test to take, and the next steps!
Key features of the course include:
- Self-Paced Study – No start or end date. Log in and begin your course immediately! You can work through the materials at a pace that suits your own schedule!
- Tips & Techniques – Easy-to-understand lesson materials and short simple videos explain DNA terminology, who to test, types of tests, and more!
- Interactive Learning – Ask questions and interact with your instructor and other students in a dedicated DNA Facebook Group.
Click here to learn more and view the course outline.
Use Coupon Code DNA20 at checkout!
Check out our other courses and coaching services too!
[Thank you for supporting The Accidental Genealogist by purchasing these products which are a part of the income stream for my writing/genealogy business]
Copyright 2019, Lisa A. Alzo, All Rights Reserved