In celebration of Women’s History Month, I will have some special offers for products or services to help you research your elusive female ancestors and learn some new research skills and techniques.
For a limited time you can save 50% on the Finding Your Female Ancestors (Volume I) Webinar Bundle – a collection of three of my popular webinars. Regular price $19.95 – now just $9.97!
Offer expires Tuesday 31 March 2020 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
OFFER GOOD ONLY ON FINDING YOUR FEMALE ANCESTORS WEBINAR BUNDLE VOLUME 1
Click here to purchase – use coupon code: MARCH2020
1. Ladies First: Finding Your Female Ancestors (webinar + handout)
2. Ten Ways to Tell Your Female Ancestors’ Stories (webinar + handout)
3. Three Slovak Women: Telling the Story of One Slovak-American Family Using Oral and Social History (webinar + handout)
|Finding Your Female Ancestors Webinar Bundle
Check out our other webinar bundles too, and be sure to sign up for my newsletter to receive notifications about new products and discounts.
[Thank you for your interest in my blog and products and your support through shopping the affiliate links. As a small business owner, I am grateful for your support!]
Curious about your Polish roots but don’t know where to begin?
Then, register for a free Legacy Family Tree webinar on Beginning Polish Genealogy presented by Prof. Jonathan Shea on Wednesday, 28 September 2016 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US). I will also be participating as a co-presenter for this webinar.
In this webinar, we will explore document sources in the US to help find your ancestral birthplace then we will take you across the ocean to search in the archives of Poland, and much more.
Click here to register.
For more help with Polish Genealogy research, pick up a copy of Prof. Shea’s Polish Genealogy Legacy QuickGuide available in the Legacy Family Tree store.
[Disclosure: I am a member of the Legacy Family Tree Affiliate Program. What does this mean? If you click on the link and make a purchase I receive a small sales commission].
Other Upcoming Polish Seminars – Professor Jonathan Shea
In addition, Prof. Shea will be giving the following presentations at upcoming conferences. These are some excellent opportunities you won’t want to miss!
- October 14-15 President Jonathan Shea and Board Member Dorena Wasik were chosen as speakers for the annual conference of the Genealogical Society of Poland which will take place in Brzeg. The presentations, which deal with American archival sources, will be conducted in Polish. For further information http://www.genealodzy.opole.pl.
- October 22 DNA lecture – Polish Genealogical Society of Connecticut and the Northeast. http://www.pgsctne.org.
- November 4-5 Jonathan Shea will be speaking at the Ukrainian Cultural Center 135 Davidson Ave. Somerset NJ. A hands-on workshop on the Cyrillic alphabet will be held on Friday. On Saturday he will present a lecture on foreign languages and their impact on genealogical research and on using Polish language websites for family history research. PGSCTNE member and our NERGC delegate Julie Roberts Szczepankiewicz will also be speaking at the event. For further information http://www.ukrhec.org.
- November 19 Jonathan Shea will present a workshop entitled” Finding the Missing Pieces of Your Polish American Family History” for the Indian River Genealogical Society at the Indian River County Main Library in Vero Beach FL at 1.pm. For further details see http://www.irgs.com.
Copyright 2016, Lisa A. Alzo
All Rights Reserved