Did you miss the Fall into Family History Webinar on Saturday, 30 September 2017? The complete session is now available for purchase in digital format for just $19.95!
|Digital Version Now Available|
I had such fabulous time teaming up with my friend and colleague, Denise Levenick aka The Family Curator, and we helped an enthusiastic crowd kick off their family history writing and photo projects. Since October is Family History Month, there is no time like the present to share your family photographs and stories.
Click here to learn more and purchase your copy of the digital version (includes links to watch the videos and PDF handouts).
Session 1: Organizing Your Family History Writing Project
with Lisa Alzo, will show you how to:
- confront and conquer writer’s block
- use storyboarding to organize your ideas
- find and use pro writer’s tools for outlines, timelines, mind maps and more
- generate and discover new ideas to bring your stories to life
Session 2: Selecting and Preparing Images for Your Family History Project
with Denise Levenick, will help you know:
- what to look for when choosing snapshots and digital images
- minimum requirements for image size and resolution
- how to organize images for easy access and publication
- the three photo edits every picture needs
- how to convert file formats for your project
[Disclosure: The above post is an advertisement for a paid webinar I am selling]
Copyright 2017, Lisa A. Alzo, All Rights Reserved